There are some specific requirements and formalities that you always have to take into account, when you file a trademark registration application in Peru.
To register a trademark in Peru we require:
The minimun documentation required for us to give you an estimate time of a trademark registration filing is:
1. Complete applicant identification:
- Name or Corporation Name
- Complete Address
- Domicile (City and Country)
- If the applicant is a corporation, it is required the same information noted above, for the legal representative.
2. It is necessary that you send us the trademark logo in .gif or jpg. format (If the trademark is stylized -logo-) . It has to correspond exactly to the sign (trademark) that you wish to protect. If the colours are important then you should send us the logo in colour.
3. Accurate and complete indication of the products or services that you wish to protect with the trademark. Multiclass registration is allowed in Peru.
4. The class according with the Nice International Classifiaction http://www.wipo.int/classifications/nice/en/
5. The priority document issued by the competent autority, if you wish to claim trademark priorities.
6. A simple (non-official) translation to Spanish Language of the priority document.
7. Our Power of Attorney. No further requirement is needed but the signature of the applicant or the signature of the legal representative of the company if the applicant is one