After the first recordal of a new application, the owner or the owner's attorney of the record, if provided, will receive a Certificate of Recordal depicting the mark, the owner's information, and the date of recordal from which renewals are to be calculated.
Articles in this section
- What is a trademark?
- How long does it take to have the trademark conceded?
- What are the intellectual property offices in Latin America?
- What is the time frame for a third party to file an opposition in a trademark application procedure?
- Multiclass trademark registration
- What is a Certification marks?
- What is a Collective trademark?
- How can a trademark help my business?
- In how many countries can I register my trademark?
- What is the Trademark Official Gazette?