There is no provision for filing an application by means of facsimile transmission, by "faxing" it to the Office. Applications, whether originals or copies, must be filed either by hand or by mail.
Articles in this section
- What is a trademark?
- How long does it take to have the trademark conceded?
- What are the intellectual property offices in Latin America?
- What is the time frame for a third party to file an opposition in a trademark application procedure?
- Multiclass trademark registration
- What is a Certification marks?
- What is a Collective trademark?
- How can a trademark help my business?
- In how many countries can I register my trademark?
- What is the Trademark Official Gazette?