A Collective trademark is a trademark owned by an organization such as an association, used by its members to identify themselves with a level of quality. Collective trademarks are signs which distinguish the geographical origin, material, mode of manufacture or other common characteristics of goods or services of different enterprises.
Articles in this section
- What is a trademark?
- How long does it take to have the trademark conceded?
- What are the intellectual property offices in Latin America?
- What is the time frame for a third party to file an opposition in a trademark application procedure?
- Multiclass trademark registration
- What is a Certification marks?
- What is a Collective trademark?
- How can a trademark help my business?
- In how many countries can I register my trademark?
- What is the Trademark Official Gazette?