A trademark is a sign capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one company from others in the market. A trademark includes any word, name, symbol, or device, or any combination used, or intended to be used, in commerce to identify and distinguish the goods of one company or seller from goods manufactured or sold by others.
Articles in this section
- What is a trademark?
- How long does it take to have the trademark conceded?
- What are the intellectual property offices in Latin America?
- What is the time frame for a third party to file an opposition in a trademark application procedure?
- Multiclass trademark registration
- What is a Certification marks?
- What is a Collective trademark?
- How can a trademark help my business?
- In how many countries can I register my trademark?
- What is the Trademark Official Gazette?