A service mark is any word, name, symbol, device, or any combination, used, or intended to be used, in commerce, to identify and distinguish the services of one provider from the services provided by others, and to indicate the source of the services.
Articles in this section
- What is a trademark?
- How long does it take to have the trademark conceded?
- What are the intellectual property offices in Latin America?
- What is the time frame for a third party to file an opposition in a trademark application procedure?
- Multiclass trademark registration
- What is a Certification marks?
- What is a Collective trademark?
- How can a trademark help my business?
- In how many countries can I register my trademark?
- What is the Trademark Official Gazette?