A patent holder may challenge the standing of a petitioner in the preliminary response. For example, a patent holder may provide evidence that the petitioner has filed a civil action challenging patentability prior to filing the petition or that the petitioner otherwise is stopped from challenging the patent owner's claims.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I’ve submitted my application?
- How long does patent protection last?
- What are the intellectual property offices in Latin America?
- What protection would you have with a patent?
- What is a patent?
- Plant Patents
- What is are Design Patents?
- Who May Apply For A Patent?
- What Can Be Patented?
- These are three types of patents