To register a Patent in Argentina we require:
1. Complete inventor(s) or applicant(s) identification: name(s), address(es), Phone address(s) number address(s), E-mail address(es), and the identity document (ID) number. If the applicant is a corporation, it is required the same information noted above, for the legal representative. The Argentinean authorities also required the marital status. If the inventor or applicant is married, then it´s required the complete identification of the spouse (wife or husband).
2. The cession document, if the applicant is different from the inventor.
3. Title of the invention.
4. A patent specification, describing the invention for which a patent is searching protection: a description of the invention, embodiments of the invention and claims.
5. The specification must include drawings, diagrams and figures to aid the description of the invention, also gene sequences and references to biological deposits, or computer code, depending upon the subject matter of the application. The application must includes an abstract which provides a summary of the invention.
6. The claims document with the scope protection of a patent granted by the patent.
7. The priority document issued by the competent authority, if you wish to claim Patent priorities.
8. A official translation to Spanish Language of the priority document by the Argentine Federation of Translators.
9. RECEIPT OF PAYMENT of the application fee.
10. The Power of Attorney. This POA must be notarized and legalized up to the Argentinean Consulate in your country. If your country is part of the Hague Apostille Convention, an Apostille is sufficient. Check if your country is part of this convention in: http://www.hcch.net/index_en.php?act=conventions.status&cid=41#mem