To file a trademark application or manage any trademark matter, the competent authority in Uruguay is the National Directorate for Intellectual Property (DNPI), operating under the Ministry of Industries, Energy and Mining.
Articles in this section
- What can you register as a trademark in Uruguay?
- Does Uruguayan legislation provide for collective marks and guarantee marks?
- Is it possible to register a mark for several products and services in Uruguay?
- How long does it take to have a trademark registration granted in Uruguay?
- How long does legal protection last for trademarks in Uruguay?
- Who is the trademark registration authority in Uruguay?
- New Regulation for Patent Priorities