In Uruguay the trademark protection lasts 10 years calculated from the date on which protection was granted and can be renewed indefinitely every 10 years.
Articles in this section
- What can you register as a trademark in Uruguay?
- Does Uruguayan legislation provide for collective marks and guarantee marks?
- Is it possible to register a mark for several products and services in Uruguay?
- How long does it take to have a trademark registration granted in Uruguay?
- How long does legal protection last for trademarks in Uruguay?
- Who is the trademark registration authority in Uruguay?
- New Regulation for Patent Priorities